Tuesday, February 23, 2010

About: Why wont my power locks in my 1994 Jeep GC Laredo work

Why wont my power locks in my 1994 Jeep GC Laredo work?
My power locks in my jeep wont work but my unlocks do. i took off the dash and found the wires to the relays and the 12v constant is working the ground is good the pulse from the door is good but there is a pair of black/white in color wires that don't seem to do anything and have no power output, there is also a yellow and black wire that runs to only the lock relay.. what i really need is a wiring diagram can anyone help me out asap id like to put my dash board back together no it is not a fuse although ive blown about 10... but i know its not a fuse where can i get a wiring diagram?!?!
Jeep - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I can't answer your question but the people at Jeepforum.com can...
2 :
Your going to have to pick up a Hyanes Jeep book, they have what your looking for in it. Does the remote work to unlock the doors? Are you just useing the switch inside the Jeep? Do both pass and driver switchs not work? Did you try running a "hot" bypass wire to the switch or bypass the switch to see if thats the issue? Also not that alot of ZJ GC suffer from broken wires in the door jam inside the rubber tube dew to the door opening and closeing. You might want to try checking the connection between the door and the cab. Good luck
3 :
Mine did the same thing....... Then a few days later the factory anti-theft system went beserk, and started buzzing the door chime all the time and the remote starter would randomly start the Jeep. I removed the factory anti-theft box, and I haven't looked back. Don't waste one penny on Haynes books. The only good use for them is to hold wobbly table legs, or as a coaster to keep drink rings off your workbench. Get yourself an FSM(factory service manual).
Read more other entries :
About: will my 1996 jeepgrand cherokee laredo comp...
About: The hatch on my 01 jeep laredo wont work. B...