Sunday, May 13, 2012

About: how do i get my W-2 from Wal-mart online if i don't work there anymore

how do i get my W-2 from Wal-mart online if i don't work there anymore?
My last day of employment was in February 2009 in Laredo, 3515 store. I have always obtain my W-2 on line. If I'm no longer a member what is my ID to log in and password? What is the web address to go to in order to find my W-2 can't recall info. anymore.
Video & Online Games - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I am looking for this same information. Tired of waiting for Home Office to send it to me, as they will probably do it at their leisure. Last day of employment was Oct 2009, 5136 Marysville. Found it!! www.w2express.com Your pin is the last 4 of your social. Hope this helps!!!
2 :
HEY! I was looking for the SAME info as well! Lol Anyway, the website is www.w2express.com Employer Code: 10108 However, Your pin WILL NOT be your SSC number if you are no longer working for Wal-Mart It will the 2 Digit month of your Birthday followed by the 2 Digit Year (ex. MAY, 1989 = 0589) You can have them email you your W-2 form if you need it ASAP! HOPE THIS HELPS! =)
Read more other entries :
About: 91 Jeep Cherokee Laredo fuel pump not worki...
About: 1999 jeep grand cherokee laredo after marke...