Monday, April 23, 2012

About: I have a 1995 Grand Cherokee Laredo. The radio intermitently comes on and plays and other times it doesn't.

I have a 1995 Grand Cherokee Laredo. The radio intermitently comes on and plays and other times it doesn't.?
In other words, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. So I know the amp still works because I get sound. And when the antennae does not come up I get no sound, when it goes up I get sound.
Car Audio - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If it is an aftermarket radio, pull it out of the dash and check your power and ground wires. If its factory , pull the radio fuses ( clock memory/constant - sometimes dome light fuse and ignition- radio fuse) and plug them back in . The fuses can sometimes go bad.
Read more other entries :
About: my rear running lights don't work on my 94 ...
About: 1997 jeep grand cherokee laredo lift kit,