Wednesday, February 23, 2011

About: How do I work the 4 wheel drive in my 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee

How do I work the 4 wheel drive in my 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee?
I just got a 2002 Jeep Grand cherokee laredo 4x4 and I was wondering how to engage the 4 wheel drive in it????? the lever to the left wolnt' move ...ive tried all of that ...is there something im not doing right??? do i have to push it REALLY hard or something??
Jeep - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Um, if you're sure it's a 4x4, then it's the lever to the left of the shifter. Ideally, you'll shift while going around 5mph. Sometimes that not practical, so just deal. To shift into 4 Low only, I'm pretty sure you want the transmission to be in neutral first.
Read more other entries :
About: How do car trade - ins work ?Im almost done...
About: I have Jeep Cerokee Laredo 2002,don't haveT...