Tuesday, October 23, 2012

About: is there anybody who work at the Mexican border that can help me

is there anybody who work at the Mexican border that can help me??
i need some help... i'm in vacation in mexico and my mom called me and say she got a letter saying i have a misdenimor B for a bad check i wrote, they just put the warrant and i wrote it like 2 yrs ago, apparenly to take care of it i need to be back home (TX) but i want to know if im going to get arrested crossing in laredo tx, border?, and would i be extradite from laredo to houston?
Law & Ethics - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
No, it wouldnt be a federal warrant. Since you are a US Citizen, dont worry about it. You will be fine.
Read more other entries :
About: How do I work the 4 wheel drive in my 2002 ...
About: Would you rather work as a waiter or pusher...