Wednesday, October 23, 2013

About: 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo Transmission Problems

1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo Transmission Problems?
1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo Trans Problems? So two days ago i drove my truck up to my work.. about 15 minutes away, and it drove completely normal. About an hour later i ran my truck through our wash and parked it outside without drying it off for 30 minutes when it was snowing hard outside... Then i dried it off and started it up, it sounded normal but when i put the trans into DRIVE my Jeep didnt even move.. it felt like it was in neutral.. the same with reverse.. so i ended up leaving it in my parking lot at work until last night when i towed it up to the trans shop.. they said the trans is leaking pressure.. can you tell me how much this repair is expected to cost? Thanks, JULIEN W
Jeep - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
The shifter cable froze. Posibly the case also froze and cracked.
Read more other entries :
About: my rear running lights don't work on my 94 ...
About: 1997 jeep grand cherokee laredo lift kit,