Wednesday, November 13, 2013

About: 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo Alarm Problem!!! HELP!!!!

2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo Alarm Problem!!! HELP!!!!?
I just got a 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo Limited this morning. So my lil "da doot doot" doesn't work and every time I go to use my key to unlock my door my alarm starts going off!!!! My mom turned something off on the lil thing above the rear view mirror in its settings and it seemed to let me unlock my car just fine then. Well i drove it to work and went to leave work tonight and yet again my alarm started going off!!!!!!! Its very frustrating! I even put new batteries in the lil "da doot doot" and it still don't work. Can anyone help me out with this please? I've tried googling and youtub'n but its just not helping. I have no clue what to do!!!
Jeep - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
unplug the wire to the alarm
2 :
Either a fuse is going back or the wiring has been damaged.
Read more other entries :
About: 91 Jeep Cherokee Laredo fuel pump not worki...
About: 1999 jeep grand cherokee laredo after marke...